8/16/09

C76 and Canaan


In spirit of the comiket 76, I present only 1 pic of MarixAlice today.
They are quite uncharacteristic and Alice looks pretty weird, orz..


Canaan should be talked about as it is a pretty good show. I dont think I would really enjoy drawing Canaan herself, rather Alphard seems more fun. Canaan looks to be good for fanfic but I never really wrote one ever. I'm up to ep 6 now and it's really unclear how everyone will fare. What I do know is that I think Canaan is smitten with Marisa and vise versa and Ling? is batshit crazy for her sister Alphard :p. The latter two wont end well but never the less, she is just insane in a good way.

4 comments:

Yi said...

Good Fan art.
I don't think Alice look weird. I actually like Alice a lot.
Anyway, I love MariAli.

koyot3 said...

Yup, Marisa and Alice go together and I actually detest when they are shipped separately.

Mmm.. I will work on a better of the two T.T

Anonymous said...

MariAli is my justice!
Thank you for the pic.
Yep, there were some quite nice MariAli from C76 including one from Sapuri of course. :D

I'll apologize in advance for the Reimu x Marisa doujin that I'll be translating next. :p

I'm so behind on Canaan...

koyot3 said...

@ Shijima

Agreed! Ok.. I'll let that go but you've been doing quite alot of Marisa x Not Alice ones recently (I noticed!).
But I'll let it all go do to your Gokujo Drops works xD.