9/4/09

FF XIII and Kof and PSP





Finally, summer is almost at an end. I did not have a summer break do to study+work but this labor day will be a well needed break. Catching up on PSP is one of my plans ;; but not DS.
New games like Monster Hunter Unite and Disgaea 2 is gonna be exciting.

What I also caught was FF 13 and it's main character. She looks sort of like a mix of Squall (as with the same weapon type) and Claire from RE2 as she is a tomboy. I never really liked the FF series after FF 8, but hopefully this will be good.

Lastly, King of Fighters released another unlimited for PS 2 which means more Kula and Whip. They brought most of the old characters back too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can definitely understand about videogame backlogs.

Hehe, I was playing Disgaea 1 on PSP and it was rather fun.
Building up levels is a pain though.
I still need to finish Crisis Core...

FF XIII is the only reason I'm getting a PS3, so it'd better be good :D

Well, I guess in the meantime, I guess I can pick up Tales of Vesperia since it's finally being ported to PS3.