4/27/10

Back from a hiatus again




It's been quite long since I drew something and/or even update here. I've been known to shut myself down on few occassions. Thankfully, I resolved the source of the problem.

In any case, this is part of my first sketch since my 'afk hiatus' so I was eager to post something, anything as soon as possible. Although it is messy, I hope it will be part of a series of "Fang Service" if you will. I also have some translations to do from a website. That will be on the next update. The author has a bunch of the webcomic that I want to translate, but it seems that their website along with their email is in construction.

2 comments:

shijima said...

Nice to see you're back. :)
I tend to disappear myself at times too. Everyone needs a break once in a while.
Yay! More Fang is always good.
I liked the term "Fang Service". :D

Yi said...

I like the pun, "Fang Service". ^ ^

Anyways, welcome back. I go on mini hiatuses all the time too. Sometimes we just need some alone time.

Btw. Cute sketch. ^ ^